Monday, November 30, 2009

First time

Today I got pulled over for the first time. He pulled me over for going '5-6 miles' over the speed limit in the 70 and 60 zones. Once he said why he pulled me over, I was not even upset. Seriously, 5 miles over the speed limit?! I have no problem with me getting pulled over for that because that's just ridiculous. He didn't give me a ticket (not even for not having my new tabs on, but he said I was up to date, so I just needed to go home and find them) and he was very nice.

I think what happened on Sunday with those 4 officers in Lakewood being murdered made me ok with being pulled over. I very much appreciated this State Trooper and his kindness to me, even though he pulled me over for going 5 over the speed limit. I wish I had taken that opportunity to express my gratitude for his service.

No comments: