Monday, February 14, 2011

V-day!

Valentine's Day in our house is a big deal because it's "V-Day" and there just aren't that many holidays (or anything) that start with "V." Ok, really it's only a big deal to me, but I'm hoping it will rub off on the little "V," too. We celebrated with our traditional heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's. This is actually a tradition that I love to hate. Our first V-day we were so poor that's all we could afford to do to celebrate. The next V-day, I we decided to draw out of a hat and, wouldn't you know it, the heart shaped pizza won. I was mad because I wanted a real romantic dinner, but it was fate and so we've done it that last 5 years.

This year was really fun, though, because Vivi and I got to eat a yummy breakfast with Doug (not the norm), made heart shaped jello, and just had a great day!


Vivi had lots of fun coloring and eating the jello hearts we made for papa! My life is so full of love! I appreciate today to reflect on all the love I have in my life.

No comments: