Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's Potty Time!




Last weekend I went to the always super fabulous Seattle Families of Multiples sale and I got a ton of stuff, including some super awesome clothes, toy kitchen, and potties for potty training. I couldn't wait to try them out on Vivi and so far she's doing great!

I put her on the potty first thing when we get up in the morning and from naps and before bed. The last 4 days she's gone 'pee pee on the potty' at least 2 of the three times! It's very exciting and I try to get her very excited about it. I wouldn't say we're doing intensive training (she's not even 18 months yet), but I'm just getting her used to being on the potty and saying the words. Plus, she tries to wipe her own butt. How cute is that?

Last night was also the first night she climbed out of her crib. I know it's inevitable, but really? I heard the soft 'thump' as she either hit the floor or the bed and out she walked from the bedroom. It's a little concerning because we don't have enough space to move her anywhere else and I really don't want her crawling into bed with me whenever she wants 'boobs' (yes, she says boobs-we only nurse in the middle of the night because I need to sleep!).

Exciting stuff all around!

No comments: